The lack of a systematic validation of reference genes: a serious pitfall undervalued in reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) analysis in plants
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 609–618, August 2008
How to Cite
Gutierrez, L., Mauriat, M., Guénin, S., Pelloux, J., Lefebvre, J.-F., Louvet, R., Rusterucci, C., Moritz, T., Guerineau, F., Bellini, C. and Van Wuytswinkel, O. (2008), The lack of a systematic validation of reference genes: a serious pitfall undervalued in reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) analysis in plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 6: 609–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2008.00346.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Received 5 February 2008; revised 6 March 2008; accepted 19 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!