Present address: John Hopkins University, 1830 E. Monument St., Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Production of polyhydroxybutyrate in switchgrass, a value-added co-product in an important lignocellulosic biomass crop
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 Metabolix, Inc. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 663–678, September 2008
How to Cite
Somleva, M. N., Snell, K. D., Beaulieu, J. J., Peoples, O. P., Garrison, B. R. and Patterson, N. A. (2008), Production of polyhydroxybutyrate in switchgrass, a value-added co-product in an important lignocellulosic biomass crop. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 6: 663–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2008.00350.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 28 July 2007; accepted 1 April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!