Novel materials described in this publication may be available for non-commercial research purposes on acceptance and signing of a material transfer agreement. In some cases, such materials may contain or be derived from materials obtained from a third party. In such cases, the distribution of material will be subject to the requisite permission from any third-party owners, licensors or controllers of all or parts of the material. Obtaining any permissions will be the sole responsibility of the requestor.
A Cre::FLP fusion protein recombines FRT or loxP sites in transgenic maize plants†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 770–781, October 2008
How to Cite
Djukanovic, V., Lenderts, B., Bidney, D. and Lyznik, L. A. (2008), A Cre::FLP fusion protein recombines FRT or loxP sites in transgenic maize plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 6: 770–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2008.00357.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received 30 January 2008; revised 1 May 2008; accepted 10 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!