Transgenic barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) expressing the wheat aluminium resistance gene (TaALMT1) shows enhanced phosphorus nutrition and grain production when grown on an acid soil
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 391–400, June 2009
How to Cite
Delhaize, E., Taylor, P., Hocking, P. J., Simpson, R. J., Ryan, P. R. and Richardson, A. E. (2009), Transgenic barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) expressing the wheat aluminium resistance gene (TaALMT1) shows enhanced phosphorus nutrition and grain production when grown on an acid soil. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 7: 391–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2009.00403.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Received 20 November 2008; revised 22 December 2008; accepted 6 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!