Present address: Iogen Corporation, 310 Hunt Club Rd., Ottawa, ON, Canada, K1V 1C1
Strategies to mitigate transgene–promoter interactions
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
© 2009 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, as represented by the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 472–485, June 2009
How to Cite
Gudynaite-Savitch, L., Johnson, D. A. and Miki, B. L. A. (2009), Strategies to mitigate transgene–promoter interactions. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 7: 472–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2009.00416.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Received 3 November 2008; revised 20 January 2009; accepted 21 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!