Present address: Institute of Biochemistry, Christian Albrechts University, Olshausenstrasse 40, Kiel, Germany
Haploid technology allows for the efficient and rapid generation of homozygous antibody-accumulating transgenic tobacco plants
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 593–601, September 2009
How to Cite
Floss, D. M., Kumlehn, J., Conrad, U. and Saalbach, I. (2009), Haploid technology allows for the efficient and rapid generation of homozygous antibody-accumulating transgenic tobacco plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 7: 593–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2009.00426.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Received 13 January 2009; revised 26 March 2009; accepted 27 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!