These authors contributed equally to this work.
pEAQ: versatile expression vectors for easy and quick transient expression of heterologous proteins in plants
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 682–693, September 2009
How to Cite
Sainsbury, F., Thuenemann, E. C. and Lomonossoff, G. P. (2009), pEAQ: versatile expression vectors for easy and quick transient expression of heterologous proteins in plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 7: 682–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2009.00434.x
Sequences submitted to Genbank: pM81-FSC2-POW, pEAQ, pEAQexpress, pEAQselectK, pEAQspecialK, pEAQ-HT, pEAQ-HT-DEST1, pEAQ-HT-DEST2, pEAQ-HT-DEST3.
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Received 21 April 2009; revised 2 June 2009; accepted 9 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!