†Present address: Arid-Land Agricultural Research Center, 21881 North Cardon Lane, Maricopa, AZ, USA
Oil accumulation in leaves directed by modification of fatty acid breakdown and lipid synthesis pathways
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 694–703, September 2009
How to Cite
Slocombe, S. P., Cornah, J., Pinfield-Wells, H., Soady, K., Zhang, Q., Gilday, A., Dyer, J. M. and Graham, I. A. (2009), Oil accumulation in leaves directed by modification of fatty acid breakdown and lipid synthesis pathways. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 7: 694–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2009.00435.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Received 24 April 2009; revised 29 May 2009; accepted 4 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!