These authors contributed equally to this work.
A leaf-based assay using interchangeable design principles to rapidly assemble multistep recombinant pathways
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 CSIRO. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 914–924, December 2009
How to Cite
Wood, C. C., Petrie, J. R., Shrestha, P., Mansour, M. P., Nichols, P. D., Green, A. G. and Singh, S. P. (2009), A leaf-based assay using interchangeable design principles to rapidly assemble multistep recombinant pathways. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 7: 914–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2009.00453.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Received 26 June 2009; revised 25 August 2009; accepted 31 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!