Resistance and biomass in Arabidopsis: a new model for Salicylic Acid perception
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 126–141, February 2010
How to Cite
Canet, J. V., Dobón, A., Ibáñez, F., Perales, L. and Tornero, P. (2010), Resistance and biomass in Arabidopsis: a new model for Salicylic Acid perception. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 8: 126–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2009.00468.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Received 31 August 2009; revised 8 October 2009; accepted 9 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!