Chloroplast-derived enzyme cocktails hydrolyse lignocellulosic biomass and release fermentable sugars
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Special Issue: Special Issue on Biofuels
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 332–350, April 2010
How to Cite
Verma, D., Kanagaraj, A., Jin, S., Singh, N. D., Kolattukudy, P. E. and Daniell, H. (2010), Chloroplast-derived enzyme cocktails hydrolyse lignocellulosic biomass and release fermentable sugars. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 8: 332–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2009.00486.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Received 13 June 2009; revised 2 August 2009; accepted 20 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!