Current address: Plant Genome Research Unit, National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, Kannondai 2-1-2, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8602, Japan.
Analysis of ER stress in developing rice endosperm accumulating β-amyloid peptide
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 691–718, August 2010
How to Cite
Oono, Y., Wakasa, Y., Hirose, S., Yang, L., Sakuta, C. and Takaiwa, F. (2010), Analysis of ER stress in developing rice endosperm accumulating β-amyloid peptide. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 8: 691–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2010.00502.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Received 11 October 2009;revised 20 November 2009;accepted 12 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!