Present address: Genomics and Bioinformatics Research Unit, USDA-ARS, 141 Experiment Station Rd., Stoneville, MS 38776-0038, USA.
Gibberellin-associated cisgenes modify growth, stature and wood properties in Populus
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2010 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 162–178, February 2011
How to Cite
Han, K. M., Dharmawardhana, P., Arias, R. S., Ma, C., Busov, V. and Strauss, S. H. (2011), Gibberellin-associated cisgenes modify growth, stature and wood properties in Populus. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 162–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2010.00537.x
Accession numbers for EMBL sequence database: NC_008467 REGION: 31167983–31169547 (GA2ox2), NC_008468 REGION: 21539604–21541466 (RGL1_2), NC_008474 REGION: 8596643–8598445 (GAI1), NC_008470 REGION: 6458253–6460076 (RGL1_1), NC_008480 REGION: 1725399–1726822 (GA20ox7), NC_008477 REGION: 13135920–13136837 (ubiquitin).
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 12 October 2009;revised 23 April 2010;accepted 27 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!