Current address: Department of Applied Biology, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Korea.
A novel light-dependent selection marker system in plants
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2010 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 348–358, April 2011
How to Cite
Koh, S., Kim, H., Kim, J., Goo, E., Kim, Y.-J., Choi, O., Jwa, N.-S., Ma, J., Nagamatsu, T., Moon, J. S. and Hwang, I. (2011), A novel light-dependent selection marker system in plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 348–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2010.00557.x
tflA (GenBank accession number GQ921834).
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Received 14 February 2010; revised 21 June 2010; accepted 24 June 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A simple and sensitive biosensor strain for detecting toxoflavin using β-galactosidase activity, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2013, 50, 256, , , , , , ,
- 2Investigation of 3-aryl-pyrimido[5,4-e][1,2,4]triazine-5,7-diones as small molecule antagonists of β-catenin/TCF transcription, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2013, 23, 21, 5814, , , , , , ,
- 3Selectable Markers and Reporter Genes: A Well Furnished Toolbox for Plant Science and Genetic Engineering, Critical Reviews in Plant Sciences, 2012, 31, 5, 401,