Present address: Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Qld 4072 Australia.
Chloroplast genome sequences from total DNA for plant identification
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2010 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 328–333, April 2011
How to Cite
Nock, C. J., Waters, D. L.E., Edwards, M. A., Bowen, S. G., Rice, N., Cordeiro, G. M. and Henry, R. J. (2011), Chloroplast genome sequences from total DNA for plant identification. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 328–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2010.00558.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Received 3 March 2010;revised 6 June 2010;accepted 8 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!