Bio-available zinc in rice seeds is increased by activation tagging of nicotianamine synthase
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 865–873, October 2011
How to Cite
Lee, S., Persson, D. P., Hansen, T. H., Husted, S., Schjoerring, J. K., Kim, Y.-S., Jeon, U. S., Kim, Y.-K., Kakei, Y., Masuda, H., Nishizawa, N. K. and An, G. (2011), Bio-available zinc in rice seeds is increased by activation tagging of nicotianamine synthase. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 865–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00606.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Received 21 September 2010; revised 30 December 2010; accepted 5 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!