Metallothionein expression in chloroplasts enhances mercury accumulation and phytoremediation capability
Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Special Issue: Chloroplast Biotechnology
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 609–617, June 2011
How to Cite
Ruiz, O. N., Alvarez, D., Torres, C., Roman, L. and Daniell, H. (2011), Metallothionein expression in chloroplasts enhances mercury accumulation and phytoremediation capability. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 609–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00616.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
- Received 31 October 2010; revised 24 January 2011; accepted 28 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!