GhHmgB3 deficiency deregulates proliferation and differentiation of cells during somatic embryogenesis in cotton
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 Huazhong Agricultural University. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1038–1048, December 2011
How to Cite
Hu, L., Yang, X., Yuan, D., Zeng, F. and Zhang, X. (2011), GhHmgB3 deficiency deregulates proliferation and differentiation of cells during somatic embryogenesis in cotton. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 1038–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00617.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Received 26 August 2010; revised 19 February 2011; accepted 13 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!