A synthetic gene increases TGFβ3 accumulation by 75-fold in tobacco chloroplasts enabling rapid purification and folding into a biologically active molecule
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Special Issue: Chloroplast Biotechnology
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 618–628, June 2011
How to Cite
Gisby, M. F., Mellors, P., Madesis, P., Ellin, M., Laverty, H., O’Kane, S., Ferguson, M. W. J. and Day, A. (2011), A synthetic gene increases TGFβ3 accumulation by 75-fold in tobacco chloroplasts enabling rapid purification and folding into a biologically active molecule. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 618–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00619.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Received 7 November 2010; revised 9 March 2011; accepted 9 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!