FMGA and JL have contributed equally to this work.
Enhancing the expression of starch synthase class IV results in increased levels of both transitory and long-term storage starch
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1049–1060, December 2011
How to Cite
Gámez-Arjona, F. M., Li, J., Raynaud, S., Baroja-Fernández, E., Muñoz, F. J., Ovecka, M., Ragel, P., Bahaji, A., Pozueta-Romero, J. and Mérida, Á. (2011), Enhancing the expression of starch synthase class IV results in increased levels of both transitory and long-term storage starch. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 1049–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00626.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Received 30 November 2010; revised 29 March 2011; accepted 31 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!