Present address: Agronomy College, Sichuan Agricultural University, Yaan 625014, China.
The scutellar vascular bundle–specific promoter of the wheat HD-Zip IV transcription factor shows similar spatial and temporal activity in transgenic wheat, barley and rice
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Australian Centre for Plant Functional Genomics, University of Adelaide. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 43–53, January 2012
How to Cite
Kovalchuk, N., Wu, W., Eini, O., Bazanova, N., Pallotta, M., Shirley, N., Singh, R., Ismagul, A., Eliby, S., Johnson, A., Langridge, P. and Lopato, S. (2012), The scutellar vascular bundle–specific promoter of the wheat HD-Zip IV transcription factor shows similar spatial and temporal activity in transgenic wheat, barley and rice. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 43–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00633.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received 1 March 2011; revised 22 April 2011; accepted 3 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!