These authors contributed equally to this work.
Over-expression of OsPIN2 leads to increased tiller numbers, angle and shorter plant height through suppression of OsLAZY1
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 139–149, February 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Fan, X., Song, W., Zhang, Y. and Xu, G. (2012), Over-expression of OsPIN2 leads to increased tiller numbers, angle and shorter plant height through suppression of OsLAZY1. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 139–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00637.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Received 11 February 2011; revised 21 May 2011; accepted 11 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!