Differential N-glycosylation of a monoclonal antibody expressed in tobacco leaves with and without endoplasmic reticulum retention signal apparently induces similar in vivo stability in mice
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1120–1130, December 2011
How to Cite
Triguero, A., Cabrera, G., Rodríguez, M., Soto, J., Zamora, Y., Pérez, M., Wormald, M. R. and Cremata, J. A. (2011), Differential N-glycosylation of a monoclonal antibody expressed in tobacco leaves with and without endoplasmic reticulum retention signal apparently induces similar in vivo stability in mice. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 1120–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00638.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Received 23 November 2010; revised 25 May 2011; accepted 26 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!