Apoptosis-related genes confer resistance to Fusarium wilt in transgenic ‘Lady Finger’ bananas
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1141–1148, December 2011
How to Cite
Paul, J.-Y., Becker, D. K., Dickman, M. B., Harding, R. M., Khanna, H. K. and Dale, J. L. (2011), Apoptosis-related genes confer resistance to Fusarium wilt in transgenic ‘Lady Finger’ bananas. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 9: 1141–1148. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00639.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Received 21 March 2011; revised 30 May 2011; acepted 8 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!