Present address: Horticultural Sciences Department, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA.
A protease activity–depleted environment for heterologous proteins migrating towards the leaf cell apoplast
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 83–94, January 2012
How to Cite
Goulet, C., Khalf, M., Sainsbury, F., D’Aoust, M.-A. and Michaud, D. (2012), A protease activity–depleted environment for heterologous proteins migrating towards the leaf cell apoplast. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 83–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00643.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Received 17 February 2011; revised 22 June 2011; accepted 28 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!