The role of Δ6-desaturase acyl-carrier specificity in the efficient synthesis of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in transgenic plants
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 195–206, February 2012
How to Cite
Sayanova, O., Ruiz-Lopez, N., Haslam, R. P. and Napier, J. A. (2012), The role of Δ6-desaturase acyl-carrier specificity in the efficient synthesis of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in transgenic plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 195–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00653.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Received 10 May 2011; revised 19 July 2011; accepted 21 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!