Glycoproteins are species-specific markers and major IgE reactants in grass pollens
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 184–194, February 2012
How to Cite
Manduzio, H., Fitchette, A.-C., Hrabina, M., Chabre, H., Batard, T., Nony, E., Faye, L., Moingeon, P. and Gomord, V. (2012), Glycoproteins are species-specific markers and major IgE reactants in grass pollens. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 184–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00654.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received 7 April 2011; revised 7 July 2011; accepted 11 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!