Present address: Dow AgroSciences LLC, Discovery Research, Portland, OR 97224.
Gateway-compatible vectors for high-throughput gene functional analysis in switchgrass (Panicum virgatum L.) and other monocot species
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2011 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 226–236, February 2012
How to Cite
Mann, D. G.J., LaFayette, P. R., Abercrombie, L. L., King, Z. R., Mazarei, M., Halter, M. C., Poovaiah, C. R., Baxter, H., Shen, H., Dixon, R. A., Parrott, W. A. and Neal Stewart Jr, C. (2012), Gateway-compatible vectors for high-throughput gene functional analysis in switchgrass (Panicum virgatum L.) and other monocot species. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 226–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00658.x
This work was supported by the Bioenergy Science Center. The BioEnergy Science Center is a US Department of Energy Bioenergy Research Center supported by the Office of Biological and Environmental Research in the DOE Office of Science.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Received 31 May 2011; revised 12 June 2011; accepted 10 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!