Genome-wide DNA polymorphisms in elite indica rice inbreds discovered by whole-genome sequencing
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing Technologies
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 623–634, August 2012
How to Cite
Subbaiyan, G. K., Waters, D. L. E., Katiyar, S. K., Sadananda, A. R., Vaddadi, S. and Henry, R. J. (2012), Genome-wide DNA polymorphisms in elite indica rice inbreds discovered by whole-genome sequencing. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 623–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2011.00676.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Received 29 August 2011; revised 16 November 2011; accepted 24 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!