Present address: Division of Animal Breeding and Genetics, University of Göttingen, Albrecht-Thaer-Weg 3, 37075 Göttingen, Germany.
A tailed PCR procedure for cost-effective, two-order multiplex sequencing of candidate genes in polyploid plants
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing Technologies
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 635–645, August 2012
How to Cite
Gholami, M., Bekele, W. A., Schondelmaier, J. and Snowdon, R. J. (2012), A tailed PCR procedure for cost-effective, two-order multiplex sequencing of candidate genes in polyploid plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 635–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2012.00696.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Received 13 December 2011; revised 27 February 2012; accepted 29 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!