Transcriptome sequencing of wild chickpea as a rich resource for marker development
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Special Issue: Next Generation Sequencing Technologies
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 690–702, August 2012
How to Cite
Jhanwar, S., Priya, P., Garg, R., Parida, S. K., Tyagi, A. K. and Jain, M. (2012), Transcriptome sequencing of wild chickpea as a rich resource for marker development. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 690–702. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2012.00712.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Received 13 December 2011; revised 6 April 2012; accepted 20 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!