Monoclonal tobacco cell lines with enhanced recombinant protein yields can be generated from heterogeneous cell suspension cultures by flow sorting
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 936–944, October 2012
How to Cite
Kirchhoff, J., Raven, N., Boes, A., Roberts, J. L., Russell, S., Treffenfeldt, W., Fischer, R., Schinkel, H., Schiermeyer, A. and Schillberg, S. (2012), Monoclonal tobacco cell lines with enhanced recombinant protein yields can be generated from heterogeneous cell suspension cultures by flow sorting. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 936–944. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2012.00722.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Received 7 February 2012; revised 9 May 2012; accepted 16 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!