Current address: College of Chemistry and Life Science, Zhejiang Normal University, Zhejiang, China.
Ectopic expression of Arabidopsis glutaredoxin AtGRXS17 enhances thermotolerance in tomato
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 945–955, October 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Q., Lin, J., Liu, J.-Z., Wang, X., Lim, W., Oh, M., Park, J., Rajashekar, C. B., Whitham, S. A., Cheng, N.-H., Hirschi, K. D. and Park, S. (2012), Ectopic expression of Arabidopsis glutaredoxin AtGRXS17 enhances thermotolerance in tomato. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 945–955. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2012.00723.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Received 26 December 2011; accepted 25 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!