Present address: Monsanto Company, Woodland, California, USA.
Large-scale transcriptome characterization and mass discovery of SNPs in globe artichoke and its related taxa
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 956–969, October 2012
How to Cite
Scaglione, D., Lanteri, S., Acquadro, A., Lai, Z., Knapp, S. J., Rieseberg, L. and Portis, E. (2012), Large-scale transcriptome characterization and mass discovery of SNPs in globe artichoke and its related taxa. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 956–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2012.00725.x
Sequence accessions: sequences have been submitted to NCBI SRA archive numbers are going to be attributed. The Study record, containing SRA files (454 and Illumina) is SRP010589.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received 12 January 2012; revised 26 April 2012; accepted 22 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!