Constitutive expression of a fungal glucuronoyl esterase in Arabidopsis reveals altered cell wall composition and structure
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1077–1087, December 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, A. Y.-L., Canam, T., Gorzsás, A., Mellerowicz, E. J., Campbell, M. M. and Master, E. R. (2012), Constitutive expression of a fungal glucuronoyl esterase in Arabidopsis reveals altered cell wall composition and structure. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 1077–1087. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2012.00735.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Received 6 April 2012; revised 2 July 2012; accepted 4 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!