Overexpression of hydroperoxide lyase, peroxygenase and epoxide hydrolase in tobacco for the biotechnological production of flavours and polymer precursors
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1099–1109, December 2012
How to Cite
Huang, F.-C. and Schwab, W. (2012), Overexpression of hydroperoxide lyase, peroxygenase and epoxide hydrolase in tobacco for the biotechnological production of flavours and polymer precursors. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10: 1099–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2012.00739.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- AIF. Grant Number: 15088N/1 and 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!