Assistant Professor in Sociology, Queens College of the City University of New York. She has published in several scholarly journals and has two books forthcoming: The Dialectic According to St Engels and Capital Accumulation and Immigrant Labor.
The International Circulation of Resources and Development: The Case of Migrant Labour
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1978 Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 509–545, October 1978
How to Cite
Sassen-Koob, S. (1978), The International Circulation of Resources and Development: The Case of Migrant Labour. Development and Change, 9: 509–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.1978.tb00776.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!