The Mechanization of Present-Day Mozambican Agriculture
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1981 Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–27, January 1981
How to Cite
Wuyts, M. (1981), The Mechanization of Present-Day Mozambican Agriculture. Development and Change, 12: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.1981.tb00087.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
A BIBLIOGRAPHICAL NOTE
- Universidade Eduardo Mondlane. Centro de Estudos Africanos (CEA) (1977). The Mozambican Miner: A Study of the Export of Labour (Maputo).
- Universidade Eduardo Mondlane (1978). Relatório sobre o desemprego em Maputo (Maputo).
- 1978). Peasants and Rural Economy in Mozambique (Maputo, CEA). (
- On the analytical framework In terms of methodology, the approach adopted in this paper has been shaped by the work of Professor Joan Robinson. The best introduction can be found in.
- 1973). An Introduction to Modern Economics (rev. ed., London, McGraw Hill). & (
- 1960). Exercises in Economic Analysis (London, Macmillan). In terms of concrete discussion of the problematics of under-developed countries, an important reference work is. (
- 1976). Essays on Developing Economies (Hassocks, Harvester Press). finally, an important contribution which is complementary to the analysis in this paper inasmuch as it analyzes the question of choice of technique under conditions of world market competition is. (
- 1978). ‘Underdevelopment, Competition and Choice of Technology’ (ERB Paper 77.5. University of Dar es Salaam, Economic Research Bureau). (