is a Principal Lecturer in the Department of Planning, Oxford Polytechnic. He has taught and researched on housing and land policies in rapid urban development in a number of African countries. The paper in this volume derives from DPhil research at the Institute of Development Studies, Sussex with the late Bernard Schaffer.
Refugees –Access and Labelling
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1985 Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 429–450, July 1985
How to Cite
Zetter, R. (1985), Refugees –Access and Labelling. Development and Change, 16: 429–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.1985.tb00217.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!