Larry L. Burmeister, Assistant Professor of Sociology, Department of Sociology, S-205 ASCN, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40546–0091, USA researches the role of agricultural co-operatives in Korean development, agricultural adjustment in East Asian economies and state/society relations in newly industrializing countries. Recent publications include Research, Realpolitik and Development in Korea: The State and the Green Revolution.
State, Industrialization and Agricultural Policy in Korea
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1990 Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 197–223, April 1990
How to Cite
Burmeister, L. L. (1990), State, Industrialization and Agricultural Policy in Korea. Development and Change, 21: 197–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.1990.tb00375.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!