Mick Moore, a Fellow of the Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RE, England, is interested in the interactions between politics and economics, and in the politics of economic policy, with special reference to rural Asia.
The Rational Choice Paradigm and the Allocation of Agricultural Development Resources
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1990 Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 225–246, April 1990
How to Cite
Moore, M. (1990), The Rational Choice Paradigm and the Allocation of Agricultural Development Resources. Development and Change, 21: 225–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.1990.tb00376.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!