Associate Professor, Departments of Sociology and Women's Studies, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706. Her previous publications include Unseasonal Migrations: The Effects of Rural Labor Scarcity in Peru (Princeton, 1988) and Work Without Wages, edited with Martin Gimenez (SUNY, 1990).
Gender, Contracts and Wage Work: Agricultural Restructuring in Brazil's São Francisco Valley
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1993 Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 53–82, January 1993
How to Cite
Collins, J. L. (1993), Gender, Contracts and Wage Work: Agricultural Restructuring in Brazil's São Francisco Valley. Development and Change, 24: 53–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.1993.tb00477.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!