Arun Agrawal is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science, University of Florida, Gainesville FL 32611, USA. He is interested in the politics of institutions, development and environment, and researches forest use, NGOs, democratic consolidation, and human dimensions of global change. He is currently writing a book on nomadic pastoralism, The Politics of Greener Pastures.
Dismantling the Divide Between Indigenous and Scientific Knowledge
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1995 Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 413–439, July 1995
How to Cite
Agrawal, A. (1995), Dismantling the Divide Between Indigenous and Scientific Knowledge. Development and Change, 26: 413–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.1995.tb00560.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!