An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 8th Biennial Conference of the International Association for the Study of Common Property, Bloomington, Indiana (31 May to 4 June 2000). Proceedings are available on CD-ROM.
Law and Disorder: Local Implementation of Mongolia's Land Law
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2004
Development and Change
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 141–166, January 2004
How to Cite
Fernandez-Gimenez, M. E. and Batbuyan, B. (2004), Law and Disorder: Local Implementation of Mongolia's Land Law. Development and Change, 35: 141–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2004.00346.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!