Border Practices, Boundaries, and the Control of Resource Access: A Case from China, Thailand and Burma
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2004
Development and Change
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 463–484, June 2004
How to Cite
Sturgeon, J. C. (2004), Border Practices, Boundaries, and the Control of Resource Access: A Case from China, Thailand and Burma. Development and Change, 35: 463–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2004.00361.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!