The research for this article was made possible by a visiting fellowship at the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, sponsored by Plan Nederland. I am grateful to several colleagues for comments to improve my presentation, particularly Ben White, participants at the ISS seminar at which some of this material was discussed, and anonymous reviewers and editors.
Children and Work: A Review of Current Literature and Debates
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
© Institute of Social Studies 2006
Development and Change
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1201–1226, November 2006
How to Cite
Bourdillon, M. (2006), Children and Work: A Review of Current Literature and Debates. Development and Change, 37: 1201–1226. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2006.00519.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!