I thank Des Gasper for his kind invitation to this workshop and for his editorial support; and Phaedra Veenendaal, Rajakishore Mahana and P. S. Syamala for much help.
Cosmopolitanism and Beyond: Towards a Multiverse of Transformations
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
© Institute of Social Studies 2006
Development and Change
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1277–1292, November 2006
How to Cite
Giri, A. K. (2006), Cosmopolitanism and Beyond: Towards a Multiverse of Transformations. Development and Change, 37: 1277–1292. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2006.00524.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!