Gender Myths and Feminist Fables: The Struggle for Interpretive Power in Gender and Development
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Development and Change
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January 2007
How to Cite
Cornwall, A., Harrison, E. and Whitehead, A. (2007), Gender Myths and Feminist Fables: The Struggle for Interpretive Power in Gender and Development. Development and Change, 38: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2007.00400.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!