I would like to thank Naila Kabeer, Duncan Foley, Ruth Castel-Branco and particularly Ann Whitehead for very helpful comments on an earlier draft of this contribution.
A Bigger Piece of a Very Small Pie: Intrahousehold Resource Allocation and Poverty Reduction in Africa
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Development and Change
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 21–44, January 2007
How to Cite
O'Laughlin, B. (2007), A Bigger Piece of a Very Small Pie: Intrahousehold Resource Allocation and Poverty Reduction in Africa. Development and Change, 38: 21–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2007.00401.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!