I would like to thank Dr Jacqueline Siapno and Dr Kalissa Alexeyeff for providing invaluable feedback on earlier drafts of this paper. I also acknowledge the very useful input by the anonymous referees of Development and Change. In addition, I am extremely grateful to all those I worked with and learnt from in the aftermath of the tsunami in the Maldives.
Gender, Vulnerability, and the Experts: Responding to the Maldives Tsunami
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2007
Development and Change
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 843–864, September 2007
How to Cite
Fulu, E. (2007), Gender, Vulnerability, and the Experts: Responding to the Maldives Tsunami. Development and Change, 38: 843–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2007.00436.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!